Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blogs, Xmas and gunshots Happy New Year

Well. 2014   
Another year has started, another one has died. So many changes this year that my head is spinning from the whiplash of being yanked from emotion to emotion. Situation to situation.my life has never been an easy one, but 2013 was trying to  say the least . The end of era so to speak. In that everything has changed to an unrecognized point. The world looks foreign to me, an alien planet where everyone looks the same but they don't know who I am.  I ended a relationship to go back to " the one" I thought I'd grow old with . A relationship started that was unexpected and beautiful and exciting.
It terrified me so much, I allowed my insecurities to cause the end of not only that bond but to cause the end of a 15 yr love affair with the only woman I will ever love. My brother left this mortal coil, leaving me with regrets and unfinished things to say. I hadn't talk to him in months. By the end of the year I had been to jail for assault and depending on the few friends I have left to help me restart and rebuild, heartbroken and dejected . So 2013 can blow me. You suck !!! 2014 has to have some good coming my way . A couple of things in the horizon that looks promising in the coming year  so we will see what happens but guarantee something will

Stay true 
P

No comments:

Post a Comment